Saturday, February 24, 2024

More Agatha Christie Books

           

 I have seen the Wonka movie that was shown December 2023. It was entertaining indeed. So I got hooked into it for awhile. I suddenly missed my mystery and crime side. Again, I bought two books. I got a bargain, "The Secret Adversary," from Agatha Christie collection. It is a hard bound copy with a magazine. This book was very timely since the group of "Read Christie Challenge 2024", this is their book of the month.  The people of Agatha Christie Ltd suggested that challenge. I asked the team if they can send me a photo with a handwritten signature of Agatha Christie's grandson. They were not able to grant my request but instead they said that they just can send me postcards.I am eagerly awaiting it. 

I also bought the life story of Agatha Christie by British Historian Lucy Worsley. Both books are expensive but I know its worth it. Even if the period when she wrote these stories are really far from the modern world today, I still love the feeling that it gives me. I got this one from my favorite bookstore, Fully Booked. So that's all for now, while I relax and continue reading one of Ms. Christie's book, while having my cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment