Friday, April 1, 2022

Netflix's Bridgerton Comes to New Manila

          It's been awhile since I last posted here. The latest news? No, I am not Lady Whistledown that has got all the latest and juiciest news. Sorry for the long hiatus since I just gave birth to a lovely baby girl last year, in November.


After a year, finally I was able to go out. Not that I did not leave the house ever, but we just went out usually because of work, hospital check-ups and other important errands. I was just watching something on YouTube when I saw Ivana Alawi's house tour at Villa Bridgerton. So I searched immediately as to where is the place located. It located in New Manila, Quezon City. The house was originally a mansion owned by Doña Narcisa de Leon. I booked immediately knowing the slots were limited. I was finally able to get a slot yesterday, which was a Thursday. My officemate pal accompanied me because I asked her. I just paid for the gas after, and treated her to a snack.


It was a very hot afternoon when we arrived at the Villa. At the concierge, or entrance we were asked by the staff to show our vaccination cards and of course wearing a mask is a must. Outside the villa, was the beautiful design of Netflix Bridgerton. We immediately went inside because of the sweltering heat. There were already a number of people inside taking photos and recording. The sala was nice with an electronic fireplace. It is also called the sitting room wherein affluent families welcome visitors, where they gather. You can also do many things in the sitting room, like read, knit/crochet, and chat with one another.

Since, I am a foodie. I immediately fell in love with the grand banquet hall. Sweets and desserts were laid on the table. I was also able to go upstairs and see one the Bridgerton's chamber. Upstairs, in the hallway you will also see life-sized portraits of the characters in Bridgerton, Season 2. The room has a vanity table, a cabinet, with a kingsize bed, and a bedside table.

We weren't able to tour the garden because for me it was too hot. So we weren't able to experience the tea party and play the outdoor game croquet. We also missed the carriage. Anyway, the experience was really fun. Even if there's still Covid virus around, that did not keep me from visiting Villa Bridgerton. The villa is open unti April 4, 2022. Slots were all booked now. You just wait for a slot to become free when a guest will cancel.  If you don't have a chance to visit the Villa. You can just watch Bridgerton, Season 2. 







No comments:

Post a Comment