Sunday, March 3, 2024

Movie Review: See How They Run

         I just finished watching this movie today.

This movie mentions our favorite queen of mystery writer, Agatha Christie's long-running play, The Mousetrap. This is available on Disney channel, Philippines.

Spoilers ahead! So the movie is about this director who got killed while in a celebratory party for the musical play, The Mousetrap. In the movie there was a plan of making it in a film. Enter these two inspector from the Scotland Yard, a young rookie one, Constable Stalker and senior Inspector Stoppard. 

I kinda find this movie dragging. I started watching this weeks ago and its only now that I have finished it. I learned that this was based upon two young boys who were maltreated by their foster parents and one of that boy died (real life person named, + Dennis O' Neill) due to physical abuse. I have not seen or read this play. The Three Blind Mice is the novel form, and The Mousetrap is the play script of it. I also didn't like their portrayal of Agatha Christie. Well, this is my opinion only, we are all entitled to our own opinion right?! If you have not seen the movie try watching and write me a comment of your thoughts about it. Okay?!



No comments:

Post a Comment