Sunday, March 3, 2024

TV Series Review: Only Murders in the Building

           I am currently subscribed to Disney channel in my cellphone application. I have decided to subscribe because, "See How They Run," is the movie adaptation of Agatha Christie's novel, "The Mousetrap." 

I have read that, "The Mousetrap" is the world's longest running play. So I am itching again to have a copy of her book. This Disney tv series stars, Pop Princess and former tv series princess, Selena Gomez and tv movie and veteran actors Martin Short and Steve Martin. In Season 3, Meryl Streep was included in the cast. In less than one week I have finished this tv series and I absolutely love it. Even if crime and murder is really scary, I was not really scared at all. What I felt in this movie is like a cozy feeling at home. Watching the trio solve a crime and just being best pals with each other gave me comfort, and I must say this tv series is one happy pill for me! I love Steve Martin's portrayal of a "has been" action tv series star, as Charles Haden Savage, and Martin Short as Oliver, a former director of theater plays and lastly Selena plays the Mabel, the mysterious beautiful neighbor (in Season 1). This was set in a beautiful building called the Arconia in New York.

Spoilers coming! Season 1 is about the trio uncovering the murder Tim Kono, a tenant in the Arconia. Season 2 is about Mabel being suspected as the killer of Bunny, the building president and Season 3, who is the killer of the lead star in Oliver's directorial play again. If you have not seen the series I suggest you do! It is so funnily entertaining! Can' t wait for season 4. The double of Charles Haden Savage was shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment