Tuesday, March 19, 2024

TV Show: Armchair Detectives

          Here I am lying in bed as I am typing this. I am sick. I got the chills and fever yesterday. My throat is sore and it hurts, plus I developed a cold (clogged nose). I'm taking antibiotics today and paracetamol. I just finished watching Netflix's Irish Wish, it is a cute rom-com played by Lindsay Lohan. She is a popular American actress who played the lead in "Mean Girls" movie.


Anyway, checking my Amazon Prime. I bumped into this cool tv series, hosted by Susan Calman. It is called, "Armchair Detectives". Its a cool tv series because you get to solve the mystery of who is the culprit. I read that they based this on the "Cluedo," "Sleuth 101" and "Whodunit". I got hooked immediately and I tried solving it. I just had a hard time understanding what was being said because British English is quite different from American English, the way they pronounce and say sentences and words. British accent is more close with Australian accent. I am a lover of British culture and an Anglophile. Someday I wish to visit the birth place of Jane Austen and Agatha Christie, my favorite writers. 

If you enjoy mystery/crime tv shows and series, you better check this out, and let yourself be involved in solving the mystery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment